I had the privilege of working with a small team of talented individuals to create an eCommerce company from the ground up. Oubly is a growing company and is on it’s way of taking market share from bigger competitors such as Moo, PS Print, and Vista Print.
- Created and executed blog content strategy. Activity helped acquire links from several authority which resulted in increased keyword rankings.
- Created social media strategy and executed strategy through the following social media channels:Google Plus, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter. Persistent messages helped increase positive social signals and increased size of audience.
- Created and managed email campaigns that increased retention while reducing marketing costs.
- Link Building: Earned valuable links from authority sites which helped boost organic ranking.
- Created brand awareness and consideration through social media and blog contest giveaways.
- Established programs that helped establish meaningful relationships with blog influencers.
- Managed media acquisition and advertising through various display networks such as AdRoll and Buy Sell Ads.This activity helped Increased brand awareness.
- SEO management: Worked with developer to achieve a clean link structure and maintained website crawlability.
- Initiated A/B testing in order to increase conversion optimization for the purpose of increasing sales.
- Managed fulfillment of customer orders.
Notable Results of Marketing Efforts
- Average e-Commerce sales conversion rate increased from 1.54% to 3.4%.
- 76.2% increase in organic traffic.
- Increased sales by 257.88% within a year.
Visit Website: https://www.oubly.com/